Opportunities to volunteer with Corrigan Care
Committees, work study, internships, etc.
- Emmy’s Academy: a background check through the state of Georgia is required. It costs approx $50 and is good for 5 years (transferable to other childcare centers in GA)
- Volunteer hours would be between 730a – 630p Monday through Friday.
- email Alicia@CorriganCare.org if you are interested in volunteering.
- Respite Nights:
- Roswell respite is held on the 2nd Friday of each month from 6:15pm – 9pm.
- Kennesaw respite is held on the 3rd Friday of each month from 5:45pm – 9pm.
- Cumming respite is held on 3rd or 4th Saturdays of each month, from 5:15pm – 8pm.
- Costume Bowling – Sunday, October 29, 2017 – 3p-5p – a bowling fundraiser with mask contest, bowl-a-thon and more!
- Development (fundraising) – help with campaigns, events, capital campaign tasks, etc.
- Marketing and Social Media – assist us in growing our brand and online presence.
- Communication – newsletter creation, twitter campaigns and other communication needs throughout the organization